Monday 22 October 2012

NAIL ART!


Its come to my attention that nail art is extremely popular witt todays fashion trends. This is something I wanted to look to ensure that I can incorporate nails with my editorial and catwalk looks - just to make sure they are completely approriate for todays trends! 

I have started to look at tribal nails in order to get a feel of what they are like. I have noticed that the aztec tribal patterns seem the most popular for tribal inspiration, using bold colours and lots of black outlining. First of all, I have found this video on youtube that tells you how to create a tribal pattern. So take a look - its simple, but cool!


Now take a look at some of the images I have been inspired by:

Earthy African Tribal

Aztec Nails

Colourful Aboriginal Inspired Nails

Tribal with Animal Print

Tribal Colour Nails Accompanied with Accessories
Each of these nails represent tribal. Some are colourful, focusing more on Aztec and Aboriginal patterns, and others are more African combined with the signature earthy colours. Although this could be too much to add within my looks, I found it necessary to research the patterns. The final image I have shown is there because it really suggests how well the nails would work with the accessories. Its also very african inspired.. we all know I love this!!


No comments:

Post a Comment