Saturday 20 October 2012

FACE CHARTS



This is my first face chart idea. As you can see, I have gone very much between the look of the African Tribe (Zulu) an combined it slightly with the idea of Maori boy tattoos. I have kept the face very clean from tattoos in order to produce a smooth editorial look. I don't like the make up to look too messy and over crowded. I love the idea of showing off a tribal look with accessories, so I have gone big on the beads - around the neck, ears and head. I would also be doing the same as the accessories and body part sketch I have shown above. For the face, I have stuck to quite earthy colours because I want the accessories to take centre stage. It is really important that they both echo each other beautifully and in this case I think they do really well. 
 



Make Up Equipment List:
- Illamasqua Foundation
- Illamasqua Bronzing Pallette
- Screenface Eye Shadow Pallette
- Illamasqua Eye Cremes
- Screenface Lip Pallette
Illamasqua Powder


No comments:

Post a Comment