Saturday 20 October 2012

Face Charts


I'll go over the annotations on the photo because its a little unreadable!
Basically, this look all about the hair! Inspired by the Zulu African woman, I wanted to make the hair look like the bowls that women carry on their head. This is to be done with the hair, but mostly making a model out of something and using a lot of crepe hair. Again, I have gone for a lot of accessories and beads! and then to top off with the MAori look I kept it so subtle and did a dotted line between the make up and the hair, almost to suggest the divide between them both (and, I suppose both tribes as well!). I then went for the fur around the neck, but I honestly think that was a little too much!


Make Up Equipment List:
- Illamasqua Foundation
- Illamasqua Bronzing Pallette
- Screenface Eye Shadow Pallette
- Illamasqua Eye Cremes
- Screenface Lip Pallette
Illamasqua Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment