Sunday 25 November 2012

Overall Moodboard - African VS Native

To referesh memories, I am just going to show the moodboard I created at the beginning of the project. On the moodboard youll see both african tribes and native tribes. This shows that (although I have made it pretty confusing) I have been looking at both tribes, just focusing more on making them african inspired. This is where my idea of colours vs earthy comes in. See the difference in editorial and catwalk now!?

AFRICAN TRIBAL MOODBOARD - EDITORIAL and CATWALK

 
EDITORIAL:
African Tribe inspired look made up from colours, beads, jewellery, scarves and patterns.

CATWALK:
Native Tribe inspired look made up with earthy colours, red tribal smudged makeup, feathers, large headpiece, animal prints and wooden jewellery.

No comments:

Post a Comment