Sunday 25 November 2012

FACE CHARTS


EDITORIAL AND CATWALK FACE CHARTS

Based on many different african tribes but mostly the african zulu tribe. The look will be made up of a headscarf around the head (held up with a beehive), large coloured jewellery around the neck and on the ears, bold coloured eyeliner and lip colour, deep bronzed cheeks, scarf around one shoulder and body accompanied by necklaces.

The catwalk look will be made from earthy colours, animal prints, fur, feathers and red face paint.

Here are the face charts I have done so far! Under each image I have captioned whether its editorial or catwalk because otherwise it'll get confusing! Some of the face charts were done before I had finalised my idea, but hopefully you will see the evolution of my ideas and then eventually there will be the final two I hope to follow!!

EDITORIAL

CATWALK

EDITORIAL

EDITORIAL

EDITORIAL

CATWALK


No comments:

Post a Comment