Monday 3 December 2012

CATWALK MODEL

So, yet again there has had to be a change for my catwalk look.
I am experimenting the native look by using a male model as opposed to a female.
I will still do a female shoot eventually, but this cant be done in lesson time! This is something I will need to try and produce in my own time, but for the time being I will still make use of my time by shooting another idea. At least this gives me experience of the look and also another image for my portfolio!

MALE MODEL:

The poor boyfriend has been asked to model again for one of my shoots (even though he secretly loves it!). I have chosen him because he actually works well infront of the camera. Even though he is a last minute choice, its still practice and experience that I will be getting out of this shoot.

Here are some images of my previous shoots using this model:



Name: Edd Lockton
Age: 21
Occupation: Student. Studying Primary and Secondary School Teaching in Brighton.

No comments:

Post a Comment